Hotel Praslin Seychelles: Staying in a Covid Safe Hotel
The Seychelles is an archipelagos found in the Indian Ocean comprising of 115 islands. The three most popular islands are Mahé, Praslin and La Digue. Seychelles is well known for its lust tropical vegetation, beautiful beaches and its wide variety of marine life,
If you are planning your end-of-year holidays, Seychelles is the perfect travel destination.
SEYCHELLES : COVID SAFE TRAVEL DESTINATION
Tourists from all around the world are welcome to vacation in the Seychelles. However, due to the Covid-19 new variant; omicron, there are some countries which are on the restricted list in the Seychelles:
Visitors coming from countries on the restricted list, that is those countries having the Covid-19 omicron virus are not allowed to enter the Seychelles. To find out if your country is on the restricted list, you need to visit the government official website of the Seychelles before planning your trip.
Otherwise, you can still travel safely to Seychelles provided you take all precautionary measures in regards to Covid-19.
Note that Seychelles welcome all visitors irrespective of their vaccination status on the condition that they have a Covid-19 negative PCR test certificate that must be taken 72 hours prior to travel. No quarantine is required for visitors entering Seychelles. Visitors are encouraged to be fully immunized before they travel. They must stick to all public health measures during their stay.
THE SAFETY MEASURES IMPLIMENTED WITHIN THE HOTELS
- Obligatory temperature checks at the entrance
- Contactless check-in available.
- Entirely automated sanitization station
- Guest luggage disinfection
- Disinfection of room keys before every use
- Complimentary sanitizers, face masks and gloves are made available
- They are doing a deep cleaning of the rooms after every check out
- Making sure that room service protocols is following strict HACCP standards
Food and beverage
- Maintaining social distancing by reducing the number of seats
- Space table, ideally 2 metres apart in dining room
- Outlet sanitisation
- Guest sanitization station
- Sanitized cutlery, crockery and utensils
- Touchless menu and payment
- E-menu and ordering is available on app.
Gym / spa / kids club
They are open on a reservation basis only and under strict hygiene regulations as instructed by the local health authorities.
STAYING IN A COVID SAFE HOTEL
Once in Seychelles you should stay in a Covid safe hotel like Le Domaine de la réserve which is situated on Anse Petite Cour on Praslin island, overlooking the Curieuse Island National Park. At le Domaine de la Reserve, the health and safety of guests and employees are the hotel’s main priority. In respect to today’s Covid-19 situation, additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this hotel.
Domaine de la Réserve, the most reputed hotel in the Seychelles, is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday. It has a total of 40 rooms of which 32 Beach front deluxe villas, 4 Colonial Superior Room and 4 Beach Front Family Suite. The hotel features one of the largest swimming pools in Seychelles.
HOTEL PRASLIN OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES SUCH AS :
- big game fishing
- visiting turtle park
- excursion in Vallée de Mai
- snorkeling and kayaking in the marine park where you will admire the undersea life
- Hiking in nature to discover exotic plants and rare birds species and all types of turtles
You will definitely enjoy a dose of tranquility and relaxation at Domaine de la Réseve, the 4 star hotel in Praslin.
Enjoy your holidays and stay safe!